
I just found a website for John Millard and his band Happy Day. I'd never seen it before and it looks like he hasn't touched it in awhile. Funny these abandoned houses on the net. Except it's not so abandoned. It's got a page with two or three mp3's on it. I'm going to link one of them here – Hollow Man – since it's one of my favourite songs and I'm thinking of swiping the title to use as the title of a novel I'm writing about a pair of musicians.
This album has got more great songs on it then would be normally desirable or even respectable. If you like the banjo or if you like to get your heart twirled and your ear opened, you should get it. I believe it's just called John Millard and Happy Day. And if anyone has a problem with me linking mp3s, let me know and I'll take it down.
2 comments:
I am wring a novella about a pair of parrots impaired appearantly in that they both have lost their voices.
Once upon a time (there shall be time no longer but not here she said..we are all deaf and unabridged.)
Anyway(s) the parrots have been paired since birth wherein..they both cracked out of the very same special cosmic egg at roughly the same time (there shall be time no lngr, as we arrive in our minds eye).
Anyways..they sat silently after awhile and tried to say" Hitler Lives Hitler Lives", but all thought they were cracked so they stopped saying that conundrum anymore..for awhile.
Then the tables turned and they both fell off..squawking unintelligibley or so, "Hiler Lives Hiler Lives" as a duet which was accepted more easily by the small audience that had arrived to be amused by the avant gardiness of it all.
Anyways, even Laurie came after awhile, when the advance garde tired and swayed aside for her to smoothly slip into her sexy garments, plucked the mandolinian indian and whistled the now famous tune "when Johnny comes marching Home Again"..again.
but novelals being what they are..short and sweat..this to must end here and now again or so...
I like your novella. Why don't you finish it.
Post a Comment