
All the therapies I've been taking for my back have drawn me to a single conclusion. The root of all my troubles is the long neck banjo.
This one is a Vega, from the 20's. It's regular size and lightweight. My friend tells me though that I shouldn't want a banjo from the twenties. He compares it to buying golf clubs from the 20's. Who'd want golf clubs from the 20's? Now I'm confused.
7 comments:
20's era Vega banjos are fine.
The picture looks like a Little Wonder style pot. If that is the case the odds are pretty good that it's a nice all-around "players" banjo.
Is placing blame on your banjo a bit like pinpointing a personality flaw in a partner as the reason for a break up?
Maybe, but that doesn't make it any less relevant.
More like: 'She's too tall! When I look into her eyes, it hurts my neck!'
Not to be so literal.
besides, I'll still be taking the long-neck out in public...
The Regent's a nice banjo. But then, so are most Vegas.
Post a Comment