Image by Curtis Broadway.
I've often considered stealing the motto of Pete Seeger - our only banjo superhero - which he's got written around the round edge of his banjo skin, for the byline of my blog. But for that I would have to emulate my wife and become more actively politically-minded.
So: A couple of tenuously banjo-connected bits out there, but hopefully the first will justify the presence of the second in my blog. You be the judge:
The first is from fellow banjo blogger Patrick Costello from Maryland, who's just discovered, nicely, that I'm a playwright. And then I helped inspire a contest on his site.
And the second baby-steps bit is from a new Toronto Political Theatre Blog called The Wrecking Ball, to which I've contributed, perhaps somewhat too briefly, about a great reckoning in a little country, the Philippines, subject of my wife's award-winning film, Seeing Is Believing.
No comments:
Post a Comment