Sunday, June 12, 2005

Tapestry


Who ever said the Internet didn't have texture? Funnily enough, this is the only picture I've ever seen of a cowboy playing a banjo. They seem to exclusively play guitar. Or, you know, jaw harp. And of course the horn section in the back and the occasional bugle.
(I used to play the bugle. Or rather try to play the bugle. Though I prefered to throw it up in the air and then try to catch it over actually playing it. I prefered the low notes to the high notes because they didn't sound so painful. I also twirled it and wielded it very much like a revolver. It was for a hilarious street-performance character that no one ever saw. Back in my acrobat days. Just before I quit the circus. My outfit, FYI, was red and white.)
p.s. where banjo/cowboys are concerned, this guy...

...doesn't count.

No comments: